We are looking for an experienced Server to join our team! You will be helping to create exceptional experiences for our customers during their dining experience with us by taking and serving food and drink orders and resolving customer issues.
You are passionate about food and dining and share that passion by going above and beyond for customers. A natural people person with an eye for the details, you are looking to join a hard-working and efficient team that cares about great food and customer experience.
***Please enable text messages as this is our primary tool for communication during the hiring process. In addition, always check spam folder for incoming mail.
- Take orders from customers for food and beverages
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Collect customer payments and provide change in a timely and courteous manner
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Eabake serves exceptional breakfast, lunch and baked goods
- We value our team members and strive to provide a great work environment while being flexible to each employees needs.
- We are passionate about good food made fresh
- Flexible schedule
- Enhanced training and growth opportunity
- Discounts on food
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
European American Bakery Cafe [EA BAKE] has been serving southwest Florida since 1977. From our roots as wholesale bakery to growing into a full service restaurant—we owe a huge part of our success to the employees that helped us achieve our shared goals and beyond.
Our success reflects our teams hard work and talent.
EA Bake is committed to attracting the best talent in the industry and treating everyone with respect. We value the strengths and diversity of our team and strive to continue to improve by sharing ideas and learning from each other. Each employee individuality is appreciated, however, as a group we operate as a team, from front of the house to back of the house. This team approach helps create a seamless and pleasant dining experience for our customers.
Our goal is to raise the bar when it comes to the quality of our food served in our restaurant. Bakery Fresh isn’t just our mantra, its our philosophy. We take no shortcuts in providing the highest quality breakfast, lunch and bakery, both in our ingredients and preparation…and that goes for customer service as well.
Big smiles, sincere greetings and attention to detail is what brings customers back, day after day (sometimes twice in a single day)!
We invite you to share in our goals at EA Bake so we can continue to grow as a company and you can grow as an individual and work hard but have fun doing it.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)