We are looking for a motivated Barback / Busser to join our team! You will contribute to an exceptional dining experience by cleaning tables, removing dirty dishes, setting tables, and servicing items to guests such as water, coffee, and condiments, as well assisting in serving food to guest when needed.
You are great at managing multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment. With special attention to the details, you care about performing quality work and overall contributing to a friendly and productive team atmosphere.
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths/sanitizer spray
- Set tables with menus, utensils, condiments, or other supplies
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties to facilitate customer service
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- Skilled with the use of hand tools or machines needed for the position
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks
- Eabake serves exceptional breakfast, lunch and baked goods
- We value our team members and strive to provide a great work environment while being flexible to each employees needs.
- We are passionate about good food made fresh
- Flexible schedule
- Enhanced training and growth opportunity
- Discounts on food
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
European American Bakery Cafe [EA BAKE] has been serving southwest Florida since 1977. From our roots as wholesale bakery to growing into a full service restaurant—we owe a huge part of our success to the employees that helped us achieve our shared goals and beyond.
Our success reflects our teams hard work and talent.
EA Bake is committed to attracting the best talent in the industry and treating everyone with respect. We value the strengths and diversity of our team and strive to continue to improve by sharing ideas and learning from each other. Each employee individuality is appreciated, however, as a group we operate as a team, from front of the house to back of the house. This team approach helps create a seamless and pleasant dining experience for our customers.
Our goal is to raise the bar when it comes to the quality of our food served in our restaurant. Bakery Fresh isn’t just our mantra, its our philosophy. We take no shortcuts in providing the highest quality breakfast, lunch and bakery, both in our ingredients and preparation…and that goes for customer service as well.
Big smiles, sincere greetings and attention to detail is what brings customers back, day after day (sometimes twice in a single day)!
We invite you to share in our goals at EA Bake so we can continue to grow as a company and you can grow as an individual and work hard but have fun doing it.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)